Fascial Stretch Therapy is here to help you experience freedom of movement; enhancing your performance in life, in fitness and in sports.
Improve your flexibility, balance, speed and strength while feeling more confident, relaxed and more "alive" in your own body!
- Increased flexibility
- Improved speed, agility, strength
- Improved body awareness and balance
- Feel more relaxed, light and loose
- Improved posture
- Improved sleep, sex and energy
- Feel more confident and safe in your activities
*Picture above shows client who was recovering from a broken left collar bone
At the age of 5 I started playing hockey and I continued to play all the way through school. When I was 15 and one of the smallest players, my Dad suggested that I start to "pump some iron" so I wouldn't get pushed around so much. After lifting weights (semi consistently) for the next 10 years, I finally decided to make it a career for myself as a Personal Trainer.
Through my experience, multiple certifications and studies over the next few years I found out some interesting, ineffective and even some potentially dangerous exercises I had been doing for the previous 10 years. Exercises that may have contributed to some of my nagging back and shoulder pain. I used this new knowledge to help myself and my clients at the commercial gym I was employed with. New members at the gym who were in some kind of pain were often referred for a consultation with me and I enjoyed the challenge of helping them.
In 2012, I learned of a treatment called Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST) after seeing a demonstration of this technique from a course instructor. I knew instantly that this was something I wanted to do! So I became certified in the therapy the next year. FST was a great addition to my skillset and has really helped to improve my clients' results.
From 2009 - 2017 I was living and working in Fredericton, NB. In November 2017, my wife (Dee Wilkie) and I moved to Toronto, Ontario to seek out new opportunities for our careers. I now enjoy helping active people, in Toronto, feel flexible and free in all their activites!
I am continually educating myself in many avenues of health, wellness and fitness. My qualifications include:
- Can-Fit-Pro Personal Training Specialist (for 8 years)
- Former CHEK Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- Darby Training Systems level 1 Certified
- Stretch To Win Fascial Stretch Therapist level 2
- Former GoodLife Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Member of Academy of Naturopaths and Naturotherpists
1. I believe hard work and dedication should be rewarded.
2. I believe everyone deserves to live a life full of health and vitality.
3. I believe that everyone deserves to be treated honestly and respectfully.
4. I believe everyone should get a chance to laugh and play every day.
5. I believe it is in our best interest to live in harmony with mother nature.
Most of the problems in the world today revolve around the fact that we have a sick population. The reason our population is so sick is because there is so much toxicity in the food, air and water supply. In addition, we are so busy we don't have time to sleep and we don't move or breathe in a way that is most beneficial for our development. The human brain requires the correct doses of nutrition, sleep, oxygen and movement without too many negative effects of toxins in our environment to develop properly. If our brains are not developing properly, as a society, we will not be able to make the best decisions and things will only continue to get worse, plaguing the world with more corruption, violence, disease, greed, hunger, etc.
To help reverse the negative effects of our sicknesses by teaching people how to move effectively and be as healthy as they can be in order to empower them to make better decisions, grow as human beings, live in harmony with others and live their lives to their fullest potential.
Please call the number below or click on "send message" below for questions, comments or to book your session today!
505 Eglinton Avenue West (Unit #302), Toronto, Ontario M5N 1B1, Canada
Monday - Friday: 7am - 7pm
Saturday: 8am - 12:30pm